Religious Education - CCD
We proclaim the love of the Heart of Jesus; Reaching out to those who are in need; Passing on the light of faith; Building the Kingdom of God.
Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he shall not depart from it .
We are committed to:
- Passing on the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- Excellence in religious education.
- Treating children with love and care.
- Supporting parents in their responsibility for the spiritual nuturing and growth of their children.
- Providing a safe, welcoming, and spiritual environment.
- Finding qualified and dedicated catechist who are willing and excited to pass on their faith.
- Parents are invited to be a part of this rewarding and exciting venture.
- Encouraging children to live as a respectful caring individuals.
- Teaching Children to reach out to others in need.
- Preparing children to receive the Sacraments.
Registration takes place during the month of April. New registration requires a Baptismal certificate if the child received Baptism at another parish. Please register early. If you miss early registration, please call the religious education office before the beginning of the catechetical year. There are registration forms in each vestibule of the Church and on line.
Jr. High CCD Schedule
Sunday, January 24th 11:30 AM—1:30 PM: Class
Bible Quiz #2 Due
Sunday, February 7th 11:30 AM—1:30 PM: Class
Bible Quiz #3 Due
Confirmation Parents Meeting 5:00—6:00 PM
MMOH Marian Room
Parents & Guardians Only
Sunday, February 21st 11:30 AM—1:30 PM
Bible Quiz #4 Due
8th Graders Comprehensive Exam
Sunday, March 6th 11:30 AM—1:30 PM: Class
Sunday, March 20th 11:30 AM—1:30 PM: Class
Sunday, April 3rd 11:30 AM—1:30 PM: Class
Sunday, April 24th 11:30 AM—1:30 PM: Class
Sunday, May 8th 11:30 AM—1:30 PM: Last Class
CCD Program Manager:
9:00am - 4:30pm Mon-Fri
9:00am - 2:00pm Sun